You are looking for employees and managers that perceive themselves as Intrapreneurs – Entrepreneurs within your organisation? Those who are engaged and act responsibly? A team of leaders fulfilling their roles in an authentic and solution-oriented way.
Well-established teams are those where each team member is aware of their individual responsibility and acts accordingly on behalf of the whole team.
You invest in your organisation and your success when supporting the development of each of your teams, and preparing them for future challenges such as New Work and digital transformation.
Typical projects in the area of People Development:
You would like to ensure that your employees are best prepared for New Work and other challenges.
- You would like to support your employees through targeted individual development activities.
- You would like to identify the right employees for future leadership roles and need support in analysing the potential of your employees.
- You plan to establish a talent pool, in which the employees are challenged and supported in developing their leadership skills.
“Teamwork makes the dream work”… and hence your organisation also.
- You would like to establish a new productive team, further develop an established team or solve a conflict within a team.
- After a re-organisation, you would like to establish a new organisational or team culture and communication.
- Analysis of the current situation
- Common understanding of the current situation and needs
- Goal definition, definition of determining factors
- Definition of milestones
- Planning of methods and the right approach
- Project start
- Continuous review of milestones and, if necessary, adaptation of methods and goals
- Project finish and celebration of success
The duration of a project depends on a variety of conditions and needs. As soon as the framework is clear, I will give you a detailed evaluation.
During the project, we will regularly review progress, and if necessary, adapt the process.
The right place to work at is not always your office. I can also offer you the opportunity to work on creative solutions and strategies at my office – quietly located in the heart of Munich Maxvorstadt.
The same applies for the project work and implementation: A place, away from your comfort and know zone often opens paths to new perspectives and the development of successful solutions. During the planning phase we will decide which locations will work most effectively.
There are different methods for working on People development projects. Dependent on the situation or problem, I will consult or coach you, your leaders and teams. A well-proven approach is to use workshops or trainings in collaboration with the participants to define the tools and methods that add most sense for their needs.
Together we will decide which method and approach is fitting best for your organisation’s needs and culture.
These can be classical consulting tools, but also creative methods such as Lego Serious Play, Design Thinking approach or similar.
You will profit from my expertise and many years of experience as a HR professional, including working as a consultant on numerous projects. Through my work with the Munich Business School, I have the opportunity to be up to date with current trends and research in HR development and Work 4.0.
Quality assurance and sustainability
To ensure that your project is completed successfully, and that the success criteria are sustainable, we will set check-points. Even after project completion, I am happy to support you in reviewing the project goals.
After a workshop or training, participants will have the opportunity to book a transfer coaching. During this meeting, we will check after about six weeks how the solutions or new approaches have been integrated into everyday life, and where adaptations may need to be considered.