Your people and culture consultant with heart and mind.
My personal ambition is to be the best option for my clients when it comes to questions related to people and culture. The assets that help me achieve this ambition are my curiosity about people and the big picture, my pragmatic way of working and my humour.
I want to motivate people and support organisations not only to be a successful brand, but a place where each and every employee can be the best version of themselves.
- Systemic Consultant and Coach for companies and people who would like to change
- Lecturer for Personal Development and Modern and intercultural leadership for the MBA programme of Munich Business School
- HR professional with over 15 years experience in all areas of the HR discipline – with global perspective and international orientation
- Master of Economics – with a major in Human Resources and International Management
- Systemic Business Coach (dvct)
- Agile Learning Coach (Qualityminds) – in education
- MBTI trainer (OPP)
- Situational Leadership Trainer (Blanchet)
- Mentaltrainer (Dr. Irene Glöckner)
- Intercultural Trainer (University of Regensburg)
3 things you have to be prepared for when working with me:
Your benefits with me by your side:
- A pragmatic approach
- A professional insight – as well as external perspective on your organisational situation
- Distinct knowledge of various industries
- The latest trends and development regarding leadership
- A wide network and collaboration partners – consultants, coaches and trainers – for larger projects
On another note, what you should also know about me:
- Interested in people and the stories that life creates.
- World-explorer – I feel at home on all continents, both professionally and privately.
- Stamina: The Camino de Santiago (a long distance walk in Spain) lead me 800 km through Spain and brought me to Denmark between 2010 and 2018.
- Persistence: I only stop digging, when a solution is found.
- Loves to play: Learning and change can be fun. That’s why I love to work with creative methods such as Lego Serious Play.
- Multilingual: Both professionally and in private, I speak mostly English. At home we speak Denglish: a mix of German, Danish and English.
- Entrepreneurial (grand-)daughter: I know, that managers are only regular people.
If you are curious and would like to learn more about me, and the services I can offer, please contact me to make a first appointment (without obligation free of charge). We will discuss what is driving you and how I can support you.