Your External HR Department
Your organisation doesn’t have a “fully equipped” own HR department, but you are in need of a sparring partner who supports you in strategic HR questions? Somebody that acts as your external HR department responsible HR Coach?
As an experienced HR professional, I can take responsibility for strategic HR tasks. I am available without long notice and support you and your organisation in the long term.
I can support you with these, or similar, tasks and projects. Dynamic, pragmatic and hands-on.
Design, implementation and execution of recurring HR processes and projects
- Concept development and realization of Performance-Management processes (performance and potential analysis)
- Development and execution of employee satisfaction surveys
- Preparation and support in employee conversations (performance, difficult conversations etc.)
- Moderation of leadership feedback (behaviour)
- Mediation in conflicts
- Organisational Design
- Guiding and supporting leaders and employees through change-processes
- Definition of values and implementation
- Definition of agile mindset and establishing the concept within the organisation
- Establishment of talent pools
- Design and realization of professional development activities for these employees
- Analysis of the current situation
- Common understanding of the current situation and needs
- Goal definition, definition of determining factors
- Definition of milestones
- Planning of methods and the right approach
- Project start
- Continuous review of milestones and, if necessary, adaptation of methods and goals
- Project finish and celebration of success
The duration of a project depends on a variety of conditions and needs. As soon as the framework is clear, I will give you a detailed evaluation.
During the project, we will regularly review progress, and if necessary, adapt the process.
In most cases, the HR projects will be realised onsite at your facilities. Depending on the project, it sometimes makes sense to change location. Together, we will agree the best approach.
Different methods apply to different HR projects. I not only work with classical consulting and coaching methods and tools, but also creative methods such as Lego Serious Play, Design Thinking approach or similar. It always depends on the project and your company culture.
You will profit from my expertise and many years of experience as a HR professional, including working as a consultant on numerous projects. Through my work with the Munich Business School, I have the opportunity to be up to date with current trends and research in HR development and Work 4.0.
Quality assurance and sustainability
To ensure that your project is completed successfully, and that the success criteria are sustainable, we will set check-points. Even after project completion, I am happy to support you in reviewing the project goals.